BUDDY INSPIRATION & EVOLUTION
( Air Diluent ) ( Mixed Gas )
The Student must :
1. Be minimum age of eighteen (18)
2. Verified Log of one hundred (100) dives
3. Minimum certification level of Nitrox Diver &
Advanced Nitrox Diver ( Advanced Nitrox Diver
may be combined with the program) or equivalent.
|Also available Sofnalime 797
Tubs of 20 Kilos or fill.
Ramon Perellos Street, St. Pauls Bay, SPB 3101 Malta
Tel: 00356 21 574502 Fax: 00356 21 577480
Inspiration/Evolution Mixed Gas Diver Course
The TDI Inspiration and Evolution Mixed Gas course
(certification depends on unit/electronics used) is your next
step into closed circuit re-breather diving and with the
addition of helium as a diluent gas, it is your opportunity to
explore a little deeper. Using the latest in technology CCR’s
maximize your gas supply and provide the optimum
breathing gas for any depth by maintaining a constant partial
pressure of oxygen (PPO2). During the dives (minimum of
six) your TDI Instructor will teach you all the nesscery skills
to conduct CCR dives utilizing helium as a diluent gas and
oxygen levels as low as 16 percent to a maximum depth of
60 m / 200 feet, the skills include.
• Calculating off-board gas requirements
• Recovering from system failure
• Calibration of electronics
• Emergency procedures
• Removing and replacing off-board gases
• Surface marker buoy deployment
The Student must:
1. Be a minimum age of eighteen (18).
2.Have a verified log of a minimum of fifty (50) Re-breather
hours . Distributed over a minimum of fifty (50) dives on the
specific re-breather. Fifty (50) % deeper than twenty (20) msw
All to be deeper than nine (9) msw. If the diver has fifty (50)
hours on another CCR unit recognised by TDI, only twenty
five (25) hours are required to be on the specific unit.
3. Have completed and qualified the TDI Air Diluent Re-
Breather course or equivalent from agencies recognised by